What to bring: large neon t-shirt (avail at Hobby Lobby for under $3) they will be using these items to make their costumes Tuesday/Friday. Each student participating should bring at least one large bag of candy for the parade.
Also looking for the following donations: (please have them to the Ott's by 3pm Tuesday):
- Duct tape
- Paint-spray paint, latex, Acrylic craft paint (we need white, black, bright colors)
- Large pieces of cardboard-it was suggested to try American Furniture
- Cases of water
- Parent help
Looking to Borrow : (please put last name on items)
- glue guns
- staple gun
- fog machine/fog juice
We will need those who participated in building the float to be at AHS west parking lot on Saturday morning by 9:00 a.m. Parade begins at 10:00 a.m.
Thank you all ...we look forward to another fun and successful homecoming float! If you have any questions, please contact Michelle Ott. 303-915-1879
6pm -- New parent meeting in forum. Come meet the coaches and learn about the AHS swim/dive program.
6pm - 8pm -- Registration night in the library.
- Try-on and order team suits
- Sign-up for volunteer shifts
- Order additional team gear