Meets: - Monday, April 1st @ 6:00pm: AHS vs. CTHS, MHS, OHS at Legacy Stadium (Non-Varsity) 25901 E. Arapahoe Rd., Aurora
- Friday, April 5th @ 4:30pm: City of Littleton Championships (home meet) at LPS Stadium (Varsity) Concessions needed; see below. Team Feed - Coming soon:
- The annual team feed for athletes and coaches. Details are still being finalized. Check back here for more information.
- Please click on this to sign up for volunteer/team support opportunities during the 2019 season.
- Concessions needed (after spring break) on Friday, April 5th @ 4:30! We are hosting our last home meet and will be feeding nearly 80 coaches and meet workers in addition to selling snacks to athletes and attendees. Click on the link above for details and so you can get your first choice. We are collecting monetary donations to buy Santiago burritos. If you want to work in the concessions stand, we'd love to have you and you can come and go to watch your athlete participate. Thank you in advance for your support!
- If you're interested in taking on a role within the Booster Club, let Tracy Bell know. We're looking for a Vice President, Spirit Wear Coordinator, and Team Photographer.
Team Gear: Spirit Wear shirts for sale! Long sleeve heather gray and black jersey knit hoodies, on sale for $25.00 in sizes small - 2xl.
Email Tracy Bell firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in purchasing one.
Yard Signs - Provided by the Booster Club free of charge, with paid dues. If you have not received your yard sign, please contact me to make arrangements. I live close to the school so students or parents can pick up from my porch with advance notice. Email: or phone/text 916-752-7873.
Team Registration - Please complete as soon as possible:
- Two steps:
- Pay Booster Fees via Pay Pal or mail check to Booster Treasurer (Molly Trautman 3971 S. Narcissus Way, Denver CO 80237)