All parents will receive an invoice for the season February 2-3
The 2019 season dues are $520 per player. (Varsity players will have two additional expenses TBD (Spring Break and Player Pack).
Both additional expenses will be similar to last year)
As announced in our Fall 2018 Club meeting, all players were required to participate in the Club's Coupon Books fundraiser and sell at least 10 Coupon Books at $25 per book. Thank you for your support and your effort in meeting this fundraising requirement. To true up this player requirement, players will be charged/credited as follows:
*Players who sold all 10 books, will only have the dues of $520 due.
* Players that received 10 books but did not return any books or funds will be charged $250. This is in addition to the dues of $520. If you received books, you have the option to still attempt to sell them to reimburse yourself.
* Players who did not pick up books or who returned all 10 books will be charged a $150 buyout (which equals $15 per book - the profit to the Club per book).
* Players who sold less than 10 books and returned unsold books will be charged $15.00 per returned book (as a partial buyout).
* Players who sold more than 10 coupon books will be credited $15.00 per book over 10.
Additionally, in the invoices, anyone having sold Butterbraids or that use the King Soopers program will have the offset applied to the invoice.
Spring Break 2019
Varsity Spring Break Trip this year will be in Orange County, California
● Departure is 3/24/2019, returning on 3/29/2019
● The cost per player is not yet determined, but will be similar to past years which includes all transportation, lodging, training, and meals
● The trip fee will be due at the post-tryout meeting on Monday March 4 th .
Under Armour Varsity Requirements
There have been questions and discussion around what is actually required of the varsity players regarding attire based on the new wonderful partnership we have with Under Armour. Below is a summary...
* Varsity players are required to wear UA "from head to toe" which is defined as: gloves, practice gear (practice pinnie/practice shorts/socks), game gear (uniforms/socks/cleats), sideline/travel gear (jackets/sweats/casual shoes). All mandatory apparel (except gloves) will be provided as part of the Varsity Player Pack.
* Under Armor will provide the Varsity team with 24 pairs of shoes, the board budget will allocate funds to subsidize the remaining 10-12 pairs (depending on team size).
* We recognize that you have purchased other Spirit Wear over the years, however the BOD encourages all parents to wear your newly purchased Under Armor Spiritwear at all games to show your support for our new partner!
* Under Armor will provide all varsity players with one of their new lacrosse heads at the start of each season. Players are NOT required to use Under Armor heads or shafts.
2019 Season Important Dates
2019 Arapahoe HS Boys Lacrosse
10/15/18: Information meeting: Preparation for the season, things to know.
TENTATIVE: Box League: 01/07/2019 – 02/24/2019 Monday or Thursday night depending on which team.
2/5/19: Pre-Season information meeting
2/19-2/22/19: Pre-Season player camp
02/23/2019: Spring Parent Social Tailgater
02/25/19 – 03/01/2019: TRYOUTS!; David Lorenz, backup (snow) South Suburban Sports Dome
3/24/19- 3/29/19 (tentative): Varsity Spring Break. Games on 03/26 and 3/28